Wednesday 4 February 2015



My 'Spiritual' Ex-Lover  is a Hong Kong TVB comedy drama released in Feb 2015 by Astro.

Paradigm Mall had a promotional event for fans to meet the artists of the show!




Fans were excited as the host announced the arrival of.............


Nancy Sit 薛家燕
Edwin Siu 蕭正楠
Evergreen Mak 麥長青
Joyce Tang 滕麗名
Oscar Leung 梁烈維


The 5 happily greeted the crowd with smiles & bountiful wishes for the new year!








Lucky fans were chosen to go on stage & play games with the artists!




The fans were given the limited edition TVBuddy!!



The artists also sang the theme song of the drama!


(The video does not belong to me. I am simply sharing this in conjunction with my blog post)









The drama can now be seen on Astro On Demand Channel 361 & 363!

Thank you for reading!

(The video does not belong to me. I am simply sharing this in conjunction with my blog post)

No comments:

Post a Comment