Friday 1 July 2016

Zomato Foodie Meetup @ TedBoy Bakery

To accommodate with busy lifestyles, TedBoy Express & Bakery offers a wide selection of freshly baked bread & pastries, all made from scratch, with no preservatives! Stop by at one of their many outlets, and experience their delicious cakes, or even hand-tossed pizzas!

With that being said, I had the opportunity to join Zomato at Tedboy Express, in Jalan Sultan Ismail (Inside Menara Standard Chartered)!

Our menu for the night!!
Tedboy Express, in Jalan Sultan Ismail (Inside Menara Standard Chartered)!

For starters, we had some light pastries:




TedBoy Express offers a variety of freshly baked pastries, from wholemeal or butter croissants, danishes, and even quiche!



Because the pastries are baked everyday, it is fresh and tasty, and sometimes even crunchy!!

My favorite: Salmon Mango Croissant

It's my favorite because who would have thought to pair mango with smoked salmon, then top it off with a butter croissant?!

Such a brilliant idea! I loved the flaky croissant, with lightly-salted smoked salmon, and the exotic taste of sweet & sour mangoes. YumYum!!

Teddy's Pizza: 


Teddy's Pizza comes with chicken sausage, green capsicum, English mushrooms, & mozzarella cheese, on Teddy's homemade thin crust pizza base! Simple, yet classy. 

This one was alright for me, because I prefer a thick crust, so I didn't really fancy this one.

Smoked Norwegian Salmon with Mixed Greens:
(On the left)
A simple & delicious salad is the perfect light dinner, with slices of smoked salmon for a tasty treat.

& of course, the salmon & mango croissant on the right :)

Time for cakes!!
Lemon Meringue, Tiramisu, & New York Cheesecake 

The lemon meringue was one of my favorites, a good balance of the crust & cream inside, not too sweet & not too sour.

I didn't fancy the tiramisu so much. The texture was nice, but the taste wasn't too surprising.

As for NY Cheesecake, tasted normal, and didn't give me much excitement because it lacked a light lemon zest, but overall was still good.

Blueberry Cheesecake, one of my favs. with a creamy texture, and blueberries on the bottom, this easily became an eye-opener, and I loved it! 

Double Chocolate, slightly sweet and simple, but I still preferred cheesecake :)

All natural, no added sugar, 100% preservative-free Juices:

1. Green Mint: kiwi, pineapple, green apple, mint (my fav)
2. The OJ: 100% Orange madness
3. Ozzy Orange: Mangoes & oranges
4. Red Dragon: red dragon fruit, red & green apples

The Menu - Here's what TedBoy offers:




I bet you're getting hungry! Head over to TedBoy now!!

Facebook: Click me!
Website: Click me!
Instagram: Click me!

Tedboy Express (Bangsar South) 
Lot G-11, Ground Floor, The Sphere, 
No. 1, Avenue 1, Bangsar South, 
No. 8, Jalan Kerinchi, 59200 Kuala Lumpur 
Tel : +603 2242 4212 

Tedboy Express (Jalan Sultan Ismail) 
Lot 1.4, Ground Floor, Menara Standard Chartered, 
No. 30, Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur 
Tel : +603 2110 1313

Tedboy Bakery 
No. 10 Jalan Telawi 4, Bangsar Baru, 
59100 Kuala Lumpur 
Tel : +603 2202 1312

You can check out Zomato here: https://www.zomato.com/kuala-lumpur to find the best restaurants, cafes, and bars!!!

& also check out TedBoy here as well: click me!



No comments:

Post a Comment